Standing up for London West
- Deputy House Leader and critic for Employment Standards, Pay Equity, and Democratic Reform.
- Elected MPP for London West in 2013
- Served for 13 years on the Thames Valley District School Board, and helped to balance a $660 million budget during her term as Chair
- Former Director of Policy at Academica Group, leading a project to connect employers with job seekers in London
- Helped establish the Ability First coalition, an award–winning initiative to engage London employers in hiring people with disabilities